MEET YOUR NEW JOB
Within this role you are responsible for a part of the PUMA collection (teamsport). Besides this you have a supportive role to the product manager PUMA with all aspects of the product management process.
This function supports the entire product process to deliver the entire collection on time that meets market requirements and is aligned with the DOBOTEX strategy by the successful linking of internal processes and creative teams. Product management is a multi-faced link and integral in the coordination between the product development, product coordination, marketing & sales, and design functions.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to liaise with all necessary functions (internally and externally) to deliver a complete and verified product package (tech. packs, supplier sheets, color charts, size specs etc.) on time to enter into prototyping stage efficiently and effectively for the teamsport collections.
- Responsible to support deadlines and maintains clear communication with all functions involved throughout the development process (Sourcing, Supply Chain, Product Development, Design, Sales, Data Management).
- Responsible to support the development of collections that are aligned with DOBOTEX strategy, Brand creative and direction that are developed on price and achieve margin targets.
- Responsible to support the process of product through development timelines and processes from collection briefing to design, through sales go to market.
- Responsible to update the ERP system (Navision) with all details of the new product collection.
- Responsible to support the Product Managers in the broadest way as possible to bring the best line to market.
- Responsible to develop an understanding of consumer needs and market trends. Through research and analyzing data.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Education: HBO level or equivalent qualification completed, preferably AMFI /SPECO or another education with a technical, commercial fashion background.
- Preferably 1-2 yrs work experience in similar position, in a sports-lifestyle industry or international organization with global brand.
- Willing to travel within Europe on a regular basis.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office, illustrator.
- Textile experience is an advantage.
- Organized, ability to prioritize, and can work well under time constraints and deadlines.
- Proactive, a self-starter that is highly motivated to work in a rapid paced environment.
- Strong team spirit.
- Results orientated, flexible with strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
DOBOTEX will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A-brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to overview