MEET YOUR NEW JOB
Create the future. The Strategic Key Account Manager E-Commerce drives the e-commerce business tactics with a growing base of industry leading partners like ASOS and ZALANDO. In order to maximize turnover and profitability for our brands (Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s, Puma, Head) and categories you define and implement the go to market strategy together with your growing team as well as cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales,…). You identify new e-commerce trends, opportunities for future business growth and implement a sustainable action plan with an entrepreneurial mind. You understand the target consumer, you are where they are, as you live and breathe the digital life yourself. This enables you to react quickly on market trends and industry movements.
- Defines specific strategic business objectives to maximize sales, share growth and enhanced profitability for assigned account and brand portfolio.
- Leads and drives the development of customer strategies, objectives and tactics together with the Head of E-Commerce
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual objectives, goals, strategies, metrics as stated in the e-commerce business plan;
- Identifies and engages the customer to drive incremental sales by understanding the digital implications and services of the competitive landscape. (value added services (VAS), packages, special handling, SMU, etc.)
- Works closely with marketing and product management to maintain a robust and comprehensive product flow and marketing road map for the respective accounts.
- Prepare and present products proposals to future and current e-commerce partners
- Utilize market intelligence and consumer insight data as well as category management studies to provide fact-based analysis and deliver business building initiatives.
- Track and evaluate sales performance against volume, promotions, new items and spending objectives.
- Work with product teams to maintain content for existing assortment and develop for new launches
- Provide guidance to various internal groups and sales offices on how to properly work within the e-commerce channel.
- Be constantly critical about the way of doing business. Be and work pro-actively on (new) business opportunities;
- Work close together with the Retail team to develop the e-commerce business on the brand.coms
- Build, establish and maintain marketplace brand shops in cooperation with the Marketing, Retail, Brand as well as internal service teams;
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- International e-commerce sales experience developed in the sporting/fashion goods with a minimum of 5-8 years
- Well-developed network to e-tailer with good contacts in the foot ware/apparel/accessories industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or an economics/sales related field;
- Strong team player with a solution focused approach and a high quality standard of execution and delivery;
- Strong brand management, negotiation and networking skills to build close relationships and successfully deliver business objectives;
- Knowledge of International trade conditions, incoterms, export procedures and documentation;
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Results oriented and organizational awareness
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Good communicator and motivator
- Retail/Wholesale knowledge and consumer relevance
- Proactive and problem solving
- positive and innovative mind
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Strategic thinker
- Sales tiger
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
Dobotex will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to overview