WHO IS DOBOTEX
DOBOTEX is a product licensing company. We partner with global A-brands (PUMA, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s and HEAD) to design, produce and sell their socks and underwear collections. With a focus on consistent availability we optimize turnover by offering the best balance between quality products and excellent pricing. Our mission is to be the fastest moving in branded products. Moving with speed requires high productivity, expertise and confidence. This is how we make the difference.
DOBOTEX head office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) and our distribution centers are located in the Netherlands, China and Mexico City. We have several sales offices in Europe, Asia and South America. Currently we employ approximately 425 people.
The culture of the organization can be described as informal and direct. We expect self-belief, drive, openness and an entrepreneurial spirit from our colleagues. Everyone has their own responsibility and is given a lot of freedom. Furthermore, a hands-on mentality is essential. Decisions can be made within short periods of time because of the short reporting lines within DOBOTEX. Our employees are highly committed to our products and organization and this is one of the main reasons for our success.
MEET YOUR NEW JOB
The Product department is the creative hub of our organization. We strive to initiate compelling product stories from initial concept to consumer, whilst remaining efficient, consistent, accurate and true to the brands we represent. For every brand and product category we follow a strict operational process with its own guidelines, procedures and timeframes. This process is captured in a ‘Rolling Program’ and is leading for the primary business flow within DOBOTEX.
A Rolling Program is the tool to align DOBOTEX’ resources to the timeline and deadlines as put forward by the seasonal delivery of new product collections. All in time for suppliers to produce and order delivery to customers before the start of the season. You will be the one that has in depth knowledge about this process, have a cross functional way of thinking in creating the Rolling Programs and you will make recommendations to further innovate and improve it.
TASKS AND RESPONSEBILITIES
- Set up the seasonal Rolling Programs for all brands, categories and regions;
- Cross functional alignment between (international) teams and departments who are involved in the execution of a Rolling Program;
- Follow up and ensure parties are delivering on their responsibilities as set out in a Rolling Program, to ensure critical milestones are met;
- Constantly assess and improve the Rolling Program and the way of working with it;
- Constantly assess and improve processes, structures, and systems in the area of product design, development, marketing and sourcing. This while working together with other departments (like operations and sales) in order to support product creation and to reduce product development lead time, cost and effort;
- Other tasks to support the department as time allows it.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Educations: HBO or Universyty level;
- Preferably minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a process driven or (project) planning and coordinating position. Preferably in a sport-lifestyle industry or international organization;
- Results orientated, proactive and highly organized. Ability to deliver work accurately and on time;
- Ability to manage complex issues, maintain a helicopter perspective and come up with creative solutions;
- Strong, clear and professional communication skills;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of people throughout the organization and convince them of your ideas;
- Advanced-level skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Preferably in MS-Project.
- Flexible, creative and a team player;
- Strong verbal and written language skills in English.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
Dobotex will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to overview