MEET YOUR NEW JOB
This function manages the entire product process for Tommy Hilfiger Legwear to deliver the collection on time that meets brand- and market requirements; and is aligned with the Dobotex strategy by the successful linking of internal processes and creative teams.
Product management is a multi-faced link and integral in the coordination between the product development, product coordination, marketing & sales, and design functions.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The primary responsibility is to plan and grow the Tommy Hilfiger Legwear business in a sustainable, commercial way to meet the long-term Dobotex strategy plan, in close collaboration with the Brand;
- Proactively work with the top down SKU allocation plan with the Category Management function; together combined with product knowledge and expertise of the team, in order to create a bottom up product planning that meets the strategic /seasonal needs of the brand/ consumer;
- Brief Product Design and Product development; coordination on the product architecture, target buying prices, defining the key features required to make the product competitive and also to identify the important consumer benefits of the product, ensuring that there is a strong product story to tell;
- Responsible to develop collections that are aligned with Dobotex strategy, market needs and Brand creative and direction, that are developed on price and achieve the desired target margins;
- Liaise with all functions involved throughout the development process (Sourcing, Operations, Product Development, Design, Sales, Data Management, and Marketing);
- Lead the requirements for product changes, updates and new product developments;
- Brief the brand communication team / external partners on any new packaging developments relating to the product development;
- Ensure that the packaging is processed according to internal guidelines/timelines and that the vendors are able to produce the pack on a target costings;
- Continuous research and awareness of competitors within the market, including analyzing of product data to monitor trends, to ensure that the Dobotex product offer is competitive and relevant in the market place.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Education:HBO or university completed e.g. in the direction of technical/ commercial textiles (preferable AMFI/TMO background);
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position, preferably in a sports-lifestyle industry or international organization with global brands;
- In depth understanding of base materials, trims and finishing’s, combined with an acute understanding on the impact on FOB, with the ability to tactically prioritize what is needed to make the product the most commercially successful and on target;
- Experience in packaging is preferred;
- Organized, ability to prioritize, and can work well under time constraints and deadlines;
- Flexibility and willingness when it comes down to travel as required;
- Proactive, a self-starter that is highly motivated to work in a rapid paced environment;
- Fluent in English.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
Dobotex will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to email@example.com.Back to overview