MEET YOUR NEW JOB
Within this position you need to respond to the creative / design identity of the brands, translate from briefing into storytelling creative concept solutions, all the way to the final output. This position supports the Creative Director and Designers. The primary purpose is to design and develop brand materials for the business that are true to the brand values whilst delivering solutions that are category specific i.e Packaging / Presentations / Product Support information and digital solutions. This work might be at times collaborative with external partners.
- Responsible for the creation of production ready materials i.e. catalogues, product support cards, point of sales materials, packaging and press images. The goal / purpose is to ensure that all print materials are to the highest standard and ready to print;
- Responsible for the preparation of the salesman boards / printed sales tools. The goal is to ensure that the DOBOTEX sales teams are prepared with the correct materials each season and that these materials are accurate and correspond with the catalogues;
- Responsible for the color management throughout the design process. This requires checking with the Product Design function that all swatches used are calibrated correctly for print;
- Responsible for operational design– this means you are able to process design information based on the input and guidance of the Creative Director and the needs of the organization;
- The position requires the capability to understand and process the creative guidelines defined by the brand and ensure that all materials are within the guidelines and meet approval;
- The position requires continuous investigation and awareness of competitors and our brand’s activities on a communication level within the market place. The goal is to absorb the creative direction being defined by the brands and translate this into work being briefed;
- You support the team and organization with creative ideas that might not be directly related to their function when required and to use their design knowledge and skill set to help resolve any challenges that might be faced by the team;Keep the archive structure organized and up speed.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Education: HBO or MBO education completed;
- Min. 1-3 yr work experience or internship in similar position, preferably in a sports-lifestyle industry or an international organization with global brands;
- Must be proficient in all Adobe creative suite programs;
- DTP knowledge;
- Organized, ability to prioritize, and can work well under time constraints and deadlines;
- Proactive, a self-starter that is highly motivated to work in a rapid paced environment;
- Strong team spirit;
- Results orientated, flexible with strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Team player;
- Experience with a DSLR camera is a plus.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
DOBOTEX will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV, your portfolio and a motivation letter to email@example.com.