MEET YOUR NEW JOB
Due to our growth, we are looking for a Sales Process Consultant. In this position, you will translate the commercial needs of our Sales organization into concrete process improvements, procedures and training tools. We expect you to be analytical and commercially driven. You will be the link between Sales, Operations, Marketing and IT. You will focus on the further development of our sales processes and applications to increase the service to our (internal) customers. Our volume-driven approach requires a fast and effective process for optimum stock availability on the shop floor. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for supporting and advising our sales organization as an internal consultant. It is important that you think and act from the customer, the retailer, and that you proactively identify structural improvements in the processes. You will identify the cause of a problem, come up with improvements and embed the solutions in the organization.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continuous improve our sales processes to ensure speed to the customer;
- Supporting Customer Service / Sales with the right knowledge and tools to enable them to deliver the best commercial services to the retailer;
- Act as a 'first-line supporter' for solving daily operational business challenges;
- Realizing functional improvements in our ERP system (Navision). You will execute these changes in close cooperation with our IT department, other colleagues in the department and if necessary with our Customer Service departments;
- Together with Sales and Customer Service you will ensure that there is an optimal stock availability on the shop floor by initiating concrete improvement steps in our deliveries to the retailer. In addition, you will implement these improvements to ensure continuity;
- Execution of replenishment / EDI processes; considering the commercial needs within the entire chain (inside and outside Dobotex) and putting consumers in a central position;
- Understanding commercial issues to identify process improvements and come up with improvement proposals and to ensure that the solution is secured in the organization;
- Translating the information into advice for all involved parties such as Operations, Commercial Management, Sales and Business Solutions.
- Coaching and training of Sales and Customer Service colleagues in different countries with regards to processes, applications, and monitoring of the business.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Academic or bachelor degree (e.g. Industrial Engineering, logistics, or Business Economics);
- Preferable a few years if relevant working experience in FMCG and/or Retail;
- Experience with logistical and operational processes;
- Business driven from a commercial and operational angle;
- Grounded, down to earth attitude;
- Conceptual skills with a hands-on mentality;
- Assertiveness, independence, proactive, resolving power and a healthy dose of decisiveness
- Excellent communication and social skills to discuss and explain complex information to audiences with varying knowledge levels and culture differences;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Willingness to travel;
- Advanced Excel Skills and good knowledge of MS Office in general;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) and other reporting tools is a plus.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
Dobotex will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV with motivation letter to email@example.com.Back to overview