MEET YOUR NEW JOB
As a Marketing Manager Digital & E-Commerce, you are a part of the Digital Team and you have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach. You also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
You have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and you are able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Marketing Manager Digital & E-Commerce will work with the global marketing team, supporting teams, brands and customers to launch campaigns on time and on budget. You advise on improvements from a technical perspective.
Your added value will be found in your technical background where you can advise on matters as campaign performance, SEO and other technical views, with a focus on the customer side. You will have an advisory role towards both our sales organization and customer(s).
Furthermore, you will be responsible for our B2B webshop. Tasks include assortment and content management, and executing and reporting on B2B e-mailings. You will act as the coordinator for both our external party as our internal IT department to work on fixing bugs and implementing improvements to drive sustainable growth of this platform.
Ultimately, the Marketing Manager Digital & E-Commerce is able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for customers for all digital management matters;
- Propose digital strategies in alignment with the brands marketing for e-commerce key accounts, considering their specific requirements;
- Optimize web content and enhancing the consumer experience to drive and increase traffic;
- Liaise with PR on the social media strategy, aligned with the brand direction;
- Identify and read trends, consumer and market insights and identify strategic opportunities;
- Define and monitor e-com business KPIs focusing on goals for traffic, revenue, margin and ROI, drive and execute initiatives to improve them;
- Initiate, drive and operate B2B webshop development and improvement;
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Education: HBO/University degree in Marketing or any related field;
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising;
- Proven work experience in digital marketing agencies and/or e-commerce accounts and marketplaces;
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, organized, and excellent communication skills;
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google analytics) and ad serving tools (E.g. DART);
- Experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experience with webshop- and content management;
- Experience with e-mailings (e.g. Mailchimp);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
Dobotex will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to email@example.com.Back to overview