WHO IS DOBOTEX
DOBOTEX is a product licensing company. We partner with global A-brands (PUMA, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s and HEAD) to design, produce and sell their socks and underwear collections. With a focus on consistent availability we optimize turnover by offering the best balance between quality products and excellent pricing. Our mission is to be the fastest moving in branded products. Moving with speed requires high productivity, expertise and confidence. This is how we make the difference.
DOBOTEX head office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) and our distribution centers are located in the Netherlands and Mexico City. We have several sales offices in Europe, Asia and South America. Currently we employ approximately 450 people.
The culture of the organization can be described as informal and direct. We expect self-belief, drive, openness and an entrepreneurial spirit from our colleagues. Everyone has their own responsibility and is given a lot of freedom. Furthermore, a hands-on mentality is essential. Decisions can be made within short periods of time because of the short reporting lines within DOBOTEX. Our employees are highly committed to our products and organization and this is one of the main reasons for our success.
MEET YOUR NEW JOB
As a Demand Planner, you are responsible for monitoring, reviewing and managing sales forecasts for more than 10.000 SKU’s divided over 4 brands and 3 categories (Legwear, Bodywear and Swimwear). You are focusing on core deliverables as data gathering and analysis, monitoring performance (KPIs) and process management. You work closely together with Sales, Supply Chain and Product Management.
You report to the manager of Demand Planning and work in the department Business Planning.
We expect you to have a flexible and hands-on mentality. You are structured, data-driven and able to translate analyses and findings into concrete actions plans and targets.
- Gather and process sales forecasts;
- Report, analyze and suggest adjustments based on historical data and statistics;
- Monitor, analyze and report on KPIs (e.g. forecast accuracy);
- Support and prepare internal Demand planning meetings;
- Proactively liaise between Sales, Supply Chain and Product Management.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or a related discipline)
- Maximum of 5 years working experience in Demand Planning or a similar analytical related discipline;
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working;
- Advanced Excel Skills and good knowledge of MS Office in general;
- Grounded, down to earth attitude;
- Conceptual skills with a hands-on mentality;
- Assertiveness, independence, proactive, resolving power and a healthy dose of decisiveness;
- Excellent communication and social skills to discuss and explain complex information to audiences with varying knowledge levels;
- A self-starter with a decent level of drive and determination, able to work as part of a team
- Fluent in English.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
DOBOTEX will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company dealing with four global A brands, with benefits like Employee Discounts. The company culture at DOBOTEX is both informal and direct. Employees are expected to be driven, open individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. Highly committed DOBOTEX employees have been the fundamental reason for the company’s continued growth and the foundation of an ambitious vision for future growth. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to email@example.com.