MEET YOUR NEW JOB
Develop and execute DOBOTEX trade marketing activities and seasonal brand events in creative and brand consistent way for all brands we represent at DOBOTEX. The objective is to provide innovative and creative solutions that engage with the buyers and consumers bringing a point of differentiation and recognition. The creative input is to be managed through a combination of internal and external resources and in line with our Brand Corporate Guidelines
The Event Manager provides strategic leadership, innovative direction and tactical execution to all phases of planning, operations and execution of all events related activities for DOBOTEX and its brands.
- Manages the development, production and delivery on time, on brand and on budget of a diversity of projects and events such as: DOBOTEX’s showrooms, internal and brand sales meetings, trade shows, key account sales and product presentations and any other event in support to our sales teams such as specific retailer events, press events or product launches.
- In coordination with the commercial and sales team, and under the supervision of the Head of Marketing & Licensing, design, propose and find alignment on the events calendar and budgets for the year by brand, by category and by sales region, ensuring the correct ROI.
- Implements project management practices and organize stakeholder’s process for event preparation, planning, execution and evaluation to meet deadlines.
- Oversee contract and vendor’s negotiations including risk management, site selection and evaluation of the events.
- Generate creative solutions and efficiency through alignment and coaching of vendors and local sales teams, as well as develop and maintain strong multinational supplier relationship.
- Management of the external agencies and other resources allocated for the different projects so that they are briefed with the correct and relevant information and are then able to deliver on time and on budget.
- Tactical product management to coordinate the best cost-effective way to build trade show solutions which can be reused at various locations.Ensuring that the corporate guidelines defined by our brands are applied in all events executions, guarantee a smooth approval process.
- Review and Collect feedback from all events organized and critically look at the project and find new solutions (when necessary) that ensure that DOBOTEX environments are compelling sales environments that speak the brand.
- Deliver highly professional and premium quality GTM solutions that meets the needs of the organization and allow the sales teams to sell DOBOTEX’s products with confidence.
- Manage annual event budget and forecast, develop and present quarterly business reviews based on business plan is responsible for delivering on budget projects through effective financial management.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Education: HBOAt least 5 yr. work experience in similar position, preferably in a sports-lifestyle industry or with an international organization and global A-brands.
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize, and can work well under time constraints and deadlines.
- Great at selling an idea. Great influencing skills. Challenging to the different stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and motivate a (project) team.
- Results orientated with strong, clear, professional communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to deliver projects accurately and on time.Proactive, Self-starter and flexible to change.
- Experience with Adobe Suite and Illustrator is an advantage.
- Team player and multitasker.
- Fulltime available and willing to travel (any day of the week)
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
Dobotex will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to email@example.comBack to overview