WHO IS DOBOTEX
DOBOTEX is a product licensing company. We partner with global A-brands (PUMA, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s and HEAD) to design, produce and sell their socks and underwear collections. With a focus on consistent availability we optimize turnover by offering the best balance between quality products and excellent pricing. Our mission is to be the fastest moving in branded products. Moving with speed requires high productivity, expertise and confidence. This is how we make the difference.
DOBOTEX head office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) and our distribution centers are located in the Netherlands and Mexico City. We have several sales offices in Europe, Asia and South America. Currently we employ approximately 450 people.
The culture of the organization can be described as informal and direct. We expect self-belief, drive, openness and an entrepreneurial spirit from our colleagues. Everyone has their own responsibility and is given a lot of freedom. Furthermore, a hands-on mentality is essential. Decisions can be made within short periods of time because of the short reporting lines within DOBOTEX. Our employees are highly committed to our products and organization and this is one of the main reasons for our success.
MEET YOUR NEW JOB
Our organization is growing fast and is constantly optimizing and professionalizing her processes. To support this development the Business Control department is looking for an ambitious Business Controller who can provide economic insight.
As a Business Controller, you will be a contact point for both Management and the Global Businesses and will report to the Head of Business Control. You will also have frequent contact with many other departments (Accounting, Commercial teams and Operations) and will react to the needs within our organization. The organization expects you to initiate improvement projects and bring functional teams or people together.
- Creating transparency on financial performance with Business P&L deviation analysis for the business and senior management providing proper steering measures;
- Challenging deviations critically and developing innovative ideas to continuously improve the business;
- Leading role in monthly margin analysis and Management Reporting;
- Providing business case logic for global growth and margin opportunities;
- Signalling of data quality issues and acting to solve these with stakeholders in the organization;
- Supporting and initiating the next steps in KPI’s setting, overall performance measurement and ad-hoc analysis to gain Management Information;
- Coordination of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes internally and to PUMA Group in collaboration with the Controlling team and business lines;
- Developing reporting tools, documenting business requirements, and supporting implementation for BI solutions to provide accurate, consistent, and timely Management Information for business decisions;
- Ensuring inclusive business management between operational and financial objectives, acting as a financial sparring partner;
- Collaborating in multifunctional projects representing Business Control;
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Experience: Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in an international environment;
- Education: Minimum Master degree in Business Economics/ Finance or Bachelor level with additional personal or professional development;
- Able to take responsibility for work carried out independently in a structured and efficient way;
- Very good communication skills, open personality and organization sensitive;
- Excellent analytical skills, critical and comfortable to deep dive into details;
- Excel 'power user', hands-on and ‘can-do’ mentality;
- Team player who is able to speak up;
- Curious and keen to help make Dobotex business ever more successful.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
DOBOTEX will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company dealing with four global A brands, with benefits like Employee Discounts. The company culture at DOBOTEX is both informal and direct. Employees are expected to be driven, open individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. Highly committed DOBOTEX employees have been the fundamental reason for the company’s continued growth and the foundation of an ambitious vision for future growth. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to email@example.com.