WHO IS DOBOTEX
DOBOTEX is a product licensing company. We partner with global A-brands (PUMA, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s and HEAD) to design, produce and sell their socks and underwear collections. With a focus on consistent availability we optimize turnover by offering the best balance between quality products and excellent pricing. Our mission is to be the fastest moving in branded products. Moving with speed requires high productivity, expertise and confidence. This is how we make the difference.
DOBOTEX head office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) and our distribution centers are located in the Netherlands, China and Mexico City. We have several sales offices in Europe, Asia and South America. Currently we employ approximately 400 people.
The culture of the organization can be described as informal and direct. We expect self-belief, drive, openness and an entrepreneurial spirit from our colleagues. Everyone has their own responsibility and is given a lot of freedom. Furthermore, a hands-on mentality is essential. Decisions can be made within short periods of time because of the short reporting lines within DOBOTEX. Our employees are highly committed to our products and organization and this is one of the main reasons for our success.
MEET YOUR NEW JOB
The Account Manager International Sales drives the Dobotex business model in EEMEA area through distributors and agents for different brands, in order to maximize turnover and profitability.
This includes all categories in all distribution channels of the contracted distributor or agent.
- Set-up contractual agreements with distributors and agents based on Dobotex’ requirements in cooperation with the Head of Sales;
- Formulate and execute business plans in order to generate profitable sales growth for Dobotex’ product categories (yearly sales plan, channel strategies, product strategies etc.);
- Define market needs and actions to support, facilitate and propose ways to increase sales through the distributors or agent network;
- Big part of the activities will be directed towards expanding sales network, actively looking for new distributors, sales partners and direct to retail sales
- Educate local teams to implement our business model with the focus on the right product assortments, optimal stock availability and in-store excellence;
- Follow and monitor local currency exchange rates in relation to USD/EUR and have a proper understanding of import/export procedures and incoterms;
- Understand the distributors pricing structure (from purchase prices to landed costs, selling prices and RRP’s;
- Implement distribution and segmentation strategy based on the company’s strategic objectives;
- Provide first class services to the distributor and agents and build strong relations;
- Be constantly critical about the way of doing business and pro-active for (new) opportunities;
- Work close together with the Retail team to develop the monobrand Retail business within distributors and agents in the respective area;
- Travel to meet with distributors, agents, customers and key stakeholders is expected.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- International sales experience developed in the Sporting/Fashion goods or FMCG industry with a minimum of 8 years;
- Well developed network with good contacts in FMCG;
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a economics/sales related field;
- Strong team player with a solution focused approach and a high quality standard of execution and delivery;
- Strong brand management, negotiation and networking skills to build close relationships and successfully deliver business objectives;
- Knowledge of International trade conditions, incoterms, export procedures and documentation;
- Fluent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English.
- Results oriented and organizational awareness
- Good communicator and motivator
- Retail knowledge and consumer relevance
- Proactive and problem solving
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Strategic thinker
- Sales tiger
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
Dobotex will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to overview