MEET YOUR NEW JOB
The primary purpose is to conceptualize, design and develop brand materials for the business that are true to each brands values. Materials include packaging, presentations, photoshoots, campaigns, product support information and digital solutions.
Within this position you will collaborate with the Head of Creative Marketing, Writer and Designers in the conception of high-production global communications. You will act as a senior leader within our
creative team and lead and develop junior members. Strong team spirit and attention to detail is imperative.
This candidate will help identify, hire and brief external partners including photographers, models, illustrators, animators and producers. They will work with our internal producer to plan and execute photoshoots and other types of productions. They will be a leading voice in brainstorming sessions with our internal creative team. It is also important to stay aware of, and be able to provide examples of, relevant trends in the Marketplace.
- Responsible for the creation of production-ready materials i.e. catalogues, product support cards, point of sale materials and press images. The goal purpose is to ensure that all print materials are to the highest standard and ready to print;
- Responsible for the preparation of the salesman boards and the printed sales tools. The goal is to ensure that the DOBOTEX sales teams are prepared with the correct materials each season and that these materials are accurate and correspond with the catalogues;
- This position requires an overview of all projects happening and planning experience;
- Understand how to work within production budgets on a project by project basis together with production managers;
- Oversee the post-production asset selection and retouching process;
- Oversee the development of creative guidelines to aid in regional execution of global concepts;
- Oversee the development and execution of sales tools creative proposals, mood boards, internal documents;
- The position requires the capability to understand and process the creative guidelines defined by the brand and ensure that all materials are within the guidelines and meet approval;
- The position requires continuous investigation and awareness of competitors and our brands’ activities on a communication level within the market place. The goal is to absorb the creative direction being defined by the brands and translate this into work being briefed.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- HBO education completed in Graphic Design and/or relevant field of study;
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience in print, film, digital, retail and/ or brand design. Preferably in a sports-lifestyle industry or international organization with global brand; fashion, athletic, apparel industry;
- Conceptual and strategy expertise;
- Exceptional ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including: concept ideation, design development, and resource allocation management;
- Thorough understanding of creative process, color theory and typography as well as interactive, digital design and video storytelling;
- Organized, ability to prioritize, and can work well under time constraints and deadlines;
- Proactive, a self-starter that is highly motivated to work in a rapid paced environment;
- Results orientated, flexible with strong communication skills;
- Leadership capabilities, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group;
- Tremendous attention to detail, and extraordinary time-management skills;
- Must be proficient in all Adobe creative suite programs;
- Fluent in English and Dutch with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to travel.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
DOBOTEX will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV, your portfolio and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.