MEET YOUR NEW JOB
As a Category Manager, you are focusing on core deliverables such as Line Planning, SKU developments, Pricing and SKU Efficiency. All coming from the product side of the company. Next to this you’ll have a supporting role in Gross Margin (on collections level) target setting in cooperation with Business Control. It’s a Product, Figure & Structure driven role where you act as a spider in the web between Sales and Product Management.
Also, an important part of this role is creating and bringing structure in the information gathering from the Sales Offices around the globe and Product Management. In this position, you work closely with internal teams as Product Management, Commercial Management and Sales teams (Country Managers and Customer Service). We expect you to be structured and figure driven with the ability to translate Commercial & Product needs with the help of statistics/figures and reports into concrete line plans.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Line planning;
- Standard collections;
- Special make up collections for Key Account, Asia and Latin America;
- Initial forecasting on collection level;
- Set target buying prices based on Gross Margin;
- Monitor & Report SKU Developments;
- Monitor & Report SKU Efficiency;
- Monitor & Report Hit rate (Collection Development vs Final collection);
- Set target buying prices based on Recommended Retail Prices;
- Supporting the other positions within Category Management.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Academic or Bachelor degree (e.g. Business Economics);
- Preferably you have a few years of working experience in a similar analytical, commercial, product management and/or conceptual role, and with collection models;
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working;
- Advanced Excel Skills and good knowledge of MS Office in general;
- Grounded, down to earth attitude;
- Conceptual skills with a hands-on mentality;
- Assertiveness, independence, proactive, resolving power and a healthy dose of decisiveness;
- Excellent communication and social skills to discuss and explain complex information to audiences with varying knowledge levels;
- Fluent in English.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
DOBOTEX will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A-brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to overview