WHO IS DOBOTEX
DOBOTEX is a product licensing company. We partner with global A-brands (PUMA, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s and HEAD) to design, produce and sell their socks and underwear collections. With a focus on consistent availability we optimize turnover by offering the best balance between quality products and excellent pricing. Our mission is to be the fastest moving in branded products. Moving with speed requires high productivity, expertise and confidence. This is how we make the difference.
DOBOTEX head office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) and our distribution centers are located in the Netherlands, China and Mexico City. We have several sales offices in Europe, Asia and South America. Currently we employ approximately 400 people.
The culture of the organization can be described as informal and direct. We expect self-belief, drive, openness and an entrepreneurial spirit from our colleagues. Everyone has their own responsibility and is given a lot of freedom. Furthermore, a hands-on mentality is essential. Decisions can be made within short periods of time because of the short reporting lines within DOBOTEX. Our employees are highly committed to our products and organization and this is one of the main reasons for our success.
MEET YOUR NEW JOB
The International Sales & Service Representative is operationally responsible for coordinating and delivering PUMA Teamsport Socks to PUMA offices worldwide. He/she is responsible for the order, forecast and delivery process and ensures optimal services and support towards the PUMA offices and the internal organization. Furthermore, he/she supports in sales activities to drive the business category (PUMA Teamsport Socks) in order to maximize turnover and profitability.
- Ensure excellent services and support towards PUMA sales offices (our “customers”);
- Ensure perfect liaison in forecasting needs from the customers and stock levels;
- Monitor SMU creation process and responsible for on-time delivery;
- Monitor the order process and make sure products are delivered against customer agreements;
- Analyze results and suggest actions and ways to further improve the business;
- Be constantly critical about the ways of doing business and pro-active for (new) opportunities;
- Plan and prepare sales meetings together with the sales team;
- Limited travel to visit markets, customers and be present at International Sales Meetings is expected;
- Debtor management.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Commercial experience developed in the Sporting/Fashion goods or FMCG industry with a minimum of 3 years in a comparable position;
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or an economics/sales related field;
- Strong team player with a solution focused approach and a high quality standard of execution and delivery;
- Knowledge of International trade conditions, incoterms, export procedures and documentation;
- Fluent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English;
- Results oriented and organizational awareness;
- Good communicator;
- Strong Commercial and Analytical skills;
- Strong operational skills, and experience with complex processes (SMU’s, forecasting, Inco terms);
- Affinity with football and/or teamsport;
- Proactive and problem solving;
- Excellent knowledge of Miscrosoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision is a pre.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
Dobotex will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to overview