MEET YOUR NEW JOB
WHO IS DOBOTEX
DOBOTEX is a product licensing company. We partner with global A-brands (PUMA, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s and HEAD) to design, produce and sell their socks and underwear collections. With a focus on consistent availability we optimize turnover by offering the best balance between quality products and excellent pricing. Our mission is to be the fastest moving in branded products. Moving with speed requires high productivity, expertise and confidence. This is how we make the difference.
DOBOTEX head office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) and our distribution centers are located in the Netherlands, China and Mexico City. We have several sales offices in Europe, Asia and South America. Currently we employ approximately 400 people.
The culture of the organization can be described as informal and direct. We expect self-belief, drive, openness and an entrepreneurial spirit from our colleagues. Everyone has their own responsibility and is given a lot of freedom. Furthermore, a hands-on mentality is essential. Decisions can be made within short periods of time because of the short reporting lines within DOBOTEX. Our employees are highly committed to our products and organization and this is one of the main reasons for our success.
MEET YOUR NEW JOB
As Head of Global Quality & Sustainability you are responsible for determining and establishing procedures and quality standards and monitoring these against agreed targets. You create the processes and culture of cooperative and continuous quality improvement with internal and external parties. You oversee the full scope of quality, which contains product quality, packaging, labels; all matters that have an impact on customer satisfaction. You will be managing our Product Quality team who are located in our production countries around the world and our HQ in the Netherlands (currently 17 people). As an international company working with global brands we are obliged to comply to global standards relating to packaging, labeling and restricted substances. You will be the expert and go to person within DOBOTEX for all these matters. You will have a no compromise approach to quality as quality is the backbone of our company that drives our price/quality/value proposition.
Defining a sustainability strategy and the implementation of such is part of this exciting challenge.
- You will be responsible for the execution and maintenance of our quality manuals, physical standards, inspection reports and procedures related to all product that includes product quality, packaging execution, Bar codes, shipping cartons, global labeling compliance.
- You will be the visible face of DOBOTEX Quality and Sustainability within our global organization.
- You will be monitoring the performance of our suppliers when it comes to quality.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively on a technical level with suppliers, sales teams, operations teams, across organizational lines and with all levels of management.
- You are able to identify problems and/or potential problems and then to investigate root cause, as well as initiate effective corrective actions in a resourceful & timely manner.
- As DOBOTEX works with global A brands you need to have understanding of the different quality levels for each brand per product category legwear and bodywear. You will be the initiator within our organization for defining and setting these quality standards.
- You will be handling customer complaints, determining its root causes and take actions where needed.
- KPI setting such as percentage defective level and customer complaints is part of your role You manage the Quality control team in the factories You oversee the audit process
- You work in close cooperation with the product development teams to ensure quality is developed into our products. Set up testing procedures during the development process.
- Our objective is to ensure all quality related problems (Product, packaging, labeling etc) are detected and corrected at the factories, avoiding costly disruptive orders arriving at DOBOLOGIC.
- Maintain and implement the sealing sample process we have in place.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- HBO/university education (preferably in area of Quality Management);
- At least 10 years working experience (of which the last years in a leading role) inthe field of Quality and Sustainability, preferably in an international textile environment;
- Knowledge of Quality systems, methods, procedures and tools, continuous improvement methodologies and related processes;
- Knowledge of and experience with industry standards as they apply to textile manufacturing;
- Ability to specify quality requirements/physical testing requirements of raw materials/finished products is a must;
- Good communication skills and team player;
- Responsible, pro-active, independent and committed;
- Structured working method;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Resident in the Netherlands and prepared to travel (minimum of 6-8 times a year, mainly to Asia);
- Fluent in English.
WHY JOIN DOBOTEX?
Dobotex will give you the opportunity to work in a successful company and have a unique insight into four global A brands combined with the expertise to create commercial successful products that drive substantial volume. We are big enough to be a serious worldwide player in the market, but small enough to make the difference as an individual. If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send in your CV (in English) with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to overview